The hotel is the oldest premiere hotel in the Philippines built in 1909 to rival Malacañang Palace, the official residence of the President of the Philippines and was opened on the commemoration of American Independence on July 4, 1912. The hotel complex was built on a reclaimed area of 35,000 square metres (380,000 sq ft) at the northwestern end of Rizal Park along Bonifacio Drive in Ermita. Its penthouse served as the residence of General Douglas MacArthur during his tenure as the Military Advisor of the Philippine Commonwealth from 1935 to 1941.
For hotel reservations, please contact the secretariat via email: email@example.com. Special convention rates will be applied for the convention participants.
|Hotel||Room Type||Estimate Travel Time||Room Rate||Inclusions|
|Century Park Hotel||Superior Room||13 mins||Php 5,500 net/room/night||• Complimentary buffet breakfast at Café in the Park
• Complimentary two bottles of distilled water, replenished daily
• Coffee and tea-making Facility in the guestroom
• Complimentary use of the fitness center and temperature-controlled swimming pool
|Deluxe Room||Php 7,000 net/room/night|
|Armada Hotel||Standard Room||9 mins||Php 4,600 net/room/night||• Buffet Breakfast for two (2) at Caliber Café
• Scheduled Shuttle Service Hotel-Convention Site-Hotel
• Complimentary Wi-fi
• Complimentary daily replenishment of bottled mineral water
• Complimentary use of the Pool
• Complimentary Daily Local Newspaper
|Premium Room||Php 4900 net/room/night|
|Diamond Hotel||Deluxe Single/Double||5 mins||Php 6,500 net/room/night||• Complimentary buffet breakfast per person at Corniche from 6:00am to 10:00am
• Welcome Fruit
• Complimentary twenty four hours in-room internet access per day
• Complimentary Wi-fi access in the Public Areas
• International Direct Dialing Facilities
• Use of the exercise room , Spa at the Diamond Spa, swimming pool & outdoor Jacuzzi
• Safety deposit box in the room
• Daily local Newspaper
• Shuttle to and from the convention site (Manila Hotel)
|Premier Single/Double||Php 8,000 net/room/night|
|Diamond Club Single/Double||Php 10,500 net/room/night|
|Diamond Club Executive Single/Double||Php 15,500 net/room/night|
|Hotel H2o||Twin Sharing ( Parkview Room)||1 min||Php 5,800 net/room/night||• Breakfast Buffet at MakanMakan Asian Food Village
• High Speed Internet Access
• Local Calls
• English Newspaper
• Use of Outdoor Jet Pool Facility + Fitness Center
• Parking Space
|Standard Room (Aqua/Bayview Room)|
|Pan Pacific Manila||Superior Room||8 mins||Php 6,500 net/room/night||• 24 Hour Butler Service
• Full Buffet Breakfast at the Pacific Lounge
• Internet access
• Complimentary local calls within Metro Manila (except calls to mobile phones)
• Complimentary welcome drink at the Lobby Lounge
• Complimentary two (2) bottles of mineral water replenished daily
• Complimentary use of gym, outdoor Jacuzzi and swimming pool
• Complimentary newspaper
• Coffee/tea-making facility
|The Manila Hotel||Superior Deluxe Room||–||Php 7,350 net/room/night||• Daily buffet Breakfast
• Welcome Fruits
• Local Mineral Water Daily
• Daily Newspaper
• Internet Connection
• Complimentary use of Fitness Center
• Complimentary use of the outdoor pool
|Hotel Jen||Deluxe Room||10 mins||Php 7,500 net/room/night||• Buffet breakfast
• Complimentary unlimited use of Wi-fi internet access in the room and to all Wi-fi hot spots.
• Complimentary use of the swimming pool & Fitness Centre
• Complimentary bottle of mineral water daily in the room
• In room safety deposit box
• Coffee/Tea Making facility
|Club Room||Php 9,000 net/room/night|
CITY TOUR – 3 Hours (AM or PM) – Php 1,600 (2 or more) – Php 2,700 (Single)- (Metro Manila)
Makati Business Center, Forbes Park and Bonifacio Global City, American War Memorial stopover.
Running tour of Mall of Asia, Cultural Center of the Philippines, Luneta Park, Intramuros, San Agustin Church and Casa Manila.
Stopover at Fort Santiago with souvenir shopping.
Meals not included
TAAL VOLCANO CRATER TREK – 7 Hours – Php 4,200 (2 or more) – Php 7,200 (Single) – (Batangas)
Short stopover at the Tagaytay Ridge overlooking the volcano lake.
Boat transfers from town of Talisay to volcano island. Escorted, trek up the Caldera Rim.
Set lunch upon return to Talisay Resort (drinks not included)
Horseride not included but can be arranged.
Note: Wear light clothes, hats, trekking shoes, and bring bottled water.
OLD MANILA TOUR – 4 Hours (AM) – Php 2,700 (2 or more) – Php 4,800 (Single) – (Intramuros and Binondo)
INTRAMUROS: Stopover at Plaza Roma, Manila Cathedral, Intramuros wall, San Agustin Church & Museum, Casa Manila and Aduana.
BINONDO: Drive by Plaza Calderon dela Barca, Basillica de San Lorenzo Ruiz, Ongpin St., Sta. Cruz Church, Quinta Market.
QUIAPO-SAMPALOC-OLD DOWNTOWN AREA: University of Sto. Tomas, Quiapo Church,
Meals not included
Note: San Agustin Museum and Casa Manila Museum closed on Mondays.
TAGAYTAY SCENIC SIGHTSEEING – 6-7 Hours – Php 3,700 (2 or more) – Php 6,300 (Single) – (Cavite)
Drive by coconut, mango, pineapple, coffee and orchid farms.
Tagaytay Ridge stopover with lunch. Drinks not included
Palace in the Sky visit for panoramic view of Taal Lake
PAGSANJAN GORGE & FALLS – 8 Hours – Php 4, 500 (2 or more) – Php 8,000 (Single) – (Laguna)
Canoe Ride up to the falls with life vest, helmet and cushions
Bamboo raft ride at the falls
Set lunch. Drinks not included
Note: Minimal added fee for passenger riding solo in a canoe. Bring extra clothes and towel.
CORREGIDOR TOUR – 7 Hours – Php 4, 100 – (Cavite)
Roundtrip hotel and ferry transfers to Corregidor Island.
Guided island tour with buffet lunch
Visit Malinta Tunnel Lights and Sound Show
Stopover Topside gun batteries , Middleside Barracks ruins, and The Pacific War Memorial Museum.
Note: Reservation is guaranteed, no refund, and must be done 1 day before the tour.
MANILA OCEAN PARK TOUR – 3 Hours – Php 2,500 ( 2 or more) – Php 3,800 (Single) – (Manila)
Entrance fee to Manila Ocean Park
5 main attractions included
Meals not included
LAS CASAS FILIPINAS DE ACUZAR – 8-10 Hours – Php 7,000 (2 or more) – Php 13,000 (Single) – (Bagac, Bataan)
Visit a showcase of centuries-old original and restored Philippine ancestral houses in a resort setting
Lunch and bottled water included
Overnight stay can be arranged
MANILA BAY CRUISE – 3 Hours – Php 3,000 (2 or more) – Php 4,500 (Single) – (Manila)
Manila Bay Cruise ride with dinner and short Manila sightseeing
6pm cruising time